Post Judgment Modifications of Orders

After the judgment for dissolution is final and as circumstances change for either party or the children, it may be necessary to modify the orders or agreements. The supporting party might lose a job or find a higher paying job, making a change in child or spousal support necessary; a parent’s move might render a previously reasonable custody arrangement unworkable; one party’s failure to follow a court order might require further court proceedings to enforce the order through contempt. We are capable to handle these matters as they arise for clients whose judgment we handled or for clients who were represented by other attorneys or self represented in the underlying action.